To ensure that products appear in the right store, or on a website, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities. This involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Plans product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers, moreover forecasts profit, sales, and optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas.
- Maintains a comprehensive library of appropriate data and maintains awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned region /market segment to generate new business for Al Munajem Cold Stores’ products.
- Makes regulars, completes, telephone calls and effective sales visits to all assigned customers in the region as well as prepares daily plan of visiting the existing and prospective customers as per timetable or schedule.
- Monitors slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
- Analyze previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines
- Identifies production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise
- Workings closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales.
- Responds to customer inquiries about specific product and specification requirements, by developing clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customer.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the region /market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to Al Munajem Cold Stores.
- Communicates trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales, and communicates sales activities/forecasting on a monthly basis with management.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities, moreover to and to gather information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Identifies advantages and compares Al Munajem Cold Stores’ products.
- Provides support to the entire sales team assisting in sales and client activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Minimum qualifications required by this position:
- Full High School.
Minimum experience required by this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Sales in similar companies.
The following generic competencies and behavioral characteristics is essential for successful performance:
- High skills in communicating with others.